Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Why...

I guess your wondering, who am I.Why I am taking time trying to get families knowledge on a rare pregnancy condition called Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome. I experienced TTTS first hand in 2008. I sought out many doctors, and quickly realized that no one close to me knew how to "handle" me. I lived in fear. After my TTTS pregnancy was over, everything started to sink in. I realized that 20 women in the USA are diagnosed with TTTS a day. I searched for books to read but found none. So, I searched for any mom who had gone through TTTS to tell me her own pregnancy story.

I have stories from the USA, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia. It is ready to be published, for the families that have to endure TTTS. But I can't get it published. The publishing house want a celebrity to be apart of  the book. Unfortunately, I cannot find one that will have the time to help with this. So, a friend of mine explained that, maybe, if I can get enough people to read and follow my blog, that maybe the publishing house might just publish this book. And it is worth a try.


I hope you enjoy what I have to say on this subject and if you need to talk about TTTS or something similar I am here.


1 comment:

  1. Erin, like you, I tried to find everything I could to read during our TTTS pregnancy. I think your book will be what any newly diagnosed family will want to read to feel informed. There is NOTHING for us to read fime. I truly hope this book gets published!!

    ReplyDelete